Outpatient Services East is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant, Monday-Friday, 8:30-5:00 for our Outpatient Surgery Center located on the St. Vincent’s East campus.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist Administrator in various administrative tasks
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Scheduling appointments and updating calendar
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, copying, transcribing and faxing
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous work experience as an Administrative Assistant, or similar role is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers, multi-line phone systems)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Hardworking, ability to work independently, and self-starter are critical attributes for this position
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience with QuickBooks is a plus but not required.
This position is eligible for all benefits including Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life insurance, 401K with match and PTO. All interested applicants please go to www.osesurg.com to apply and attach your resume.
Pre-Admit Coordinator: Position filled 11/6/2018
Full-time, M-F, 8:30-5:00. Pre-register patients for Outpatient surgery, data entry, verify insurance. Medical Insurance knowledge is preferred. Eligible for all insurance benefits, health/dental/vision/life/disability, PTO, 401k.
Operating Room RN : Position filled 9/1/2018
Full-time, M-F, 6:00am-finish. Must have previous OR background. Eligible for all benefits, BCBS health and dental, vision, life and 401K. Interested applicants need to complete an application at www.osesurg.com and attach resume.
Nursing Assistant : Position filled 8/17/2018
Full-time, M-F, 7:00am-finish for our Admitting/Discharge for Surgery patients. Certification is a plus. Benefits include health/dental/vision/life/
Please go to our website, www.osesurg.com to fill out an application and attach your resume.
Don’t see the job you are looking for?
You can still submit your resume and contact information so we can keep it on file.
Please click on the button below to begin your application process.