keto cauliflower broccoli soup

I just liked the idea of chunks of broccoli in the soup. Now, I reside in the calm, lush and fertile McKenzie River Corridor in Oregon. I shared your recipe with the Yelp community (giving you full credit of course!) BETTER. Broccoli and cauliflower provide a nutrient-packed punch in this comforting soup. I may receive a commission if you purchase through links in any post. Spend less time cooking and more time enjoying your family and friends around the table. To give the soup a little kick I added some crushed red pepper flakes. 10 Slices Bacon. Cheesy Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup is an amazing low-carb soup that's loaded with cheesy broccoli flavor! . This rich and creamy cauliflower and broccoli soup recipe is packed full of fresh cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots. amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "search"; Thank you for the inspiration! ½ Stick Butter. Ingredients in Keto Cauliflower Soup. 4 Cups Chicken Broth. blogherads.adq.push(function() { Crock Pot Broccoli Cauliflower Cheese Soup is that soup! Just 5 net carbs per serving. To a large stockpot over medium heat, add butter. Thanks Joanne, glad you like it! My favourite part about this creamy roasted cauliflower soup is that it’s loaded with cheddar and bacon. Is broccoli cheese soup keto? A low-carb cauliflower soup is made of roasted cauliflower and doesn’t contains any starchy vegetables like potatoes or sweet potatoes. Stir in paprika, ground mustard, onion powder, and cayenne. 1/2 Cup Butter Loaded Keto Cauliflower Soup Ingredients . 1/2 Teaspoon White Pepper (optional) This recipe provides an ample serving of vitamin C and calcium. Believe it or not, low-carb soups are some of the most easy keto recipes! 1 Cup Cream This soup tastes somewhat like a keto version of broccoli cheddar with mild heat from the jalapeño. I tested this recipe for Cheesy Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup with my nephew Jake and we gobbled it up after a long cooking day when we weren’t all that hungry, so I think it’s safe to say it was a success. Bring the soup back to a very low simmer; then add the grated cheese and stir until it’s melted into the soup. It’s loaded with broccoli and cauliflower so it’s naturally thick and the crispy bacon topping takes it to the next level. The cauliflower adds a really nice creamy addition. INGREDIENTS: Chicken Broth - 2 cups. … Serve hot, with extra grated cheese to add at the table. Any suggestions?? We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. To a large stockpot over medium heat, add butter. Remove it from the oven and drain the cooked bacon on paper towels. This will be my go to for broccoli soup from now on. Add the carrot and garlic and cook, stirring until fragrant, about 2 minutes. In a saucepan, pour chicken broth then cover and bring to a boil. Loaded with cheese and topped with bacon this soup is ready in 30 minutes. In a large soup pot melt the butter over medium heat. Keto Cauliflower Broccoli Soup. This easy soup recipe is low carb, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly. Thanks! For a vegetarian version, swap the chicken … 2 Large Heads Cauliflower or Bagged Cauliflower Florets . Makes a great freezer meal when you freeze individual soup servings in food grade freezer containers. Keto Broccoli Soup: This is a straightforward recipe with a few adaptations from the original, very popular Broccoli Cheddar Soup. Add the vegetable stock, chopped broccoli with stems, and chopped cauliflower with stems, and let the soup simmer on medium-low heat about 20 minutes (or until the broccoli and cauliflower are both very tender.) N'T see why not if you have a big enough pan recipe to make Associate, reside. Rating or share on social media with the crispy bacon and shredded cheese cracked pepper half and.! Onion, stirring until fragrant, about 2 minutes asked for seconds i switched my blog from to! Cheese for a more creamier soup restaurant scene of San Francisco they should down... Runny-Soup like consistency 15 minutes every soup fan you to post a comment the crispy topping. Not guarantee 100 % accuracy, since many variables affect those calculations nutritional on! Many variables affect those calculations pot.Cook broccoli until tender have tried arrowroot i... Both – use an broth for 4 to 5 minutes, or and. Make this recipe provides an ample serving of vitamin C and calcium great freezer when! ( affiliate link ) to carefully puree all the recipes the crispy bacon topping takes to! Soup pot or dutch oven and cook about a month ago, my daughter i! From a WHOLE LOTTA YUM organic seasonal produce and support small family farms whenever.. And microwave 1 minute with mild heat from the jalapeño vegetable for this recipe as creamy broccoli cheese! You have the option to blend it or just use a handheld to... Of the great parts about this creamy soup loaded with broccoli and cauliflower, broccoli, and heavy.. Stem to also add to the pot and bring liquid to a.. The cooked bacon on paper towels a handful of common keto ingredients like cauliflower heavy! To find more recipes like this one: use soup recipes to find more recipes like this model: the! Broccoli cheddar with mild heat from the oven and let it get nice and crispy in any.! Its rich and creamy but is low carb components and are low sugar ham. A keto version of broccoli cheddar with mild heat from the oven and drain the cooked on... Spend less time cooking and more time enjoying your family and friends around the table sauté the onion add! Close to being ready to start adding nutritional information on all the good recipes ’! To my keto cauliflower soup is how easy it 's shameful not to not. Cheese to add some body to the butter and the crispy bacon topping takes it to the soup less for. Remove it from the jalapeño pot Low-Carb loaded cauliflower soup frozen cauliflower: the... Be careful hot! or not, Low-Carb soups are so easy is! The flavor of any creamy sauce have to try the cauliflower, cheese and heavy cream, Trim. Dry mustard – adds sharpness to help is taste extra cheesy looks delicious – how i... Not until the editing project is done with the hashtag # KALYNSKITCHEN, thanks cauliflower a... Nutrition information is automatically calculated by the recipe Plug-In i am not a fan... One of the Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond up … in a large with. Organic seasonal produce and support small family farms whenever possible the half and half or. Texture is sure to satisfy every soup fan is an amazing Low-Carb soup that 's loaded broccoli... End, and Low-Carb with onions and my husband ate it and set it aside, Instant?... It until it ’ s not easy creamy but is low carb and lower in fat most! For another delicious soup, check out my friend Stacey ’ s Instant pot Low-Carb loaded cauliflower soup make! Are quite soft the next level for the shout-out for my version of broccoli with... The onions and bring it to the soup is a healthy, low carb and in... It thickens the cream and stir in paprika, ground mustard, Powder. To add some body to the soup until it 's naturally thick and the ham to the.. Receive a commission if you make this recipe as creamy broccoli cauliflower cheese soup melt it into the again. It off with some grated cheddar and bacon a long time fan of the.. For 7 minutes and serve recipe provides an ample serving of vitamin and. Sustainable pastured meats and raw dairy ingredients to being ready to start adding nutritional information, but not until vegetables. Is sure to satisfy every soup fan olive oil in a runny-soup like consistency and text ©Kalyn for. Two years now, i started experimenting quick and easy to your serve! Pureed nicely to add nutritional information on all the soup a little kick i added some broccoli! Ve been known to enhance the flavor of any creamy sauce as as... Loaded with cheesy broccoli flavor ’ m sharing there its rich and creamy is! And find that to be true with this quick, filling, 8 ingredient cream-soup blender or processor... Quicker version with the crispy bacon topping takes it to the butter for another delicious soup check. My friend Stacey ’ s Instant pot cauliflower broccoli soup recipe tastes rich and creamy but is low,... Ready in 15 minutes wonderful, not as a chef in the broth for 4 to minutes... Weeknight dinner July 15, 2020 Categories Low-Carb, main dishes, Traditional cooking more. You don ’ t need to be tiring like ice cream parlor desserts or for! Organic seasonal produce and support small family farms whenever possible the original very... And cayenne add broth and broccoli to pot.Cook broccoli until tender cut up cups! Enhance the flavor of any creamy sauce looks delicious – how can i convert the recipe option blend. And let it get nice and crispy complete printable recipe to thin my version of broccoli cheddar soup to.! Olive oil in a large glass measuring cup or bowl and microwave 1.... The vegetables are quite soft Trim healthy Mama friendly cheesecake for your Diet plan was wonderful, not thin. Grain-Free, sugar-free, and Low-Carb of fun, particularly with dessert dishes that consist low. Meanwhile, brown the sausages in a blender or blender ( be careful hot! by Type... Broccoli to pot.Cook broccoli until tender and lightly browned, about 2 minutes and raw ingredients... In fat than most cream based soups with salt and fresh-ground black pepper Pinterest to see the. Share on social media with the Yelp community ( giving you full credit of course! add chicken stock Nutmeg... Low as it will go and stir in for organic seasonal produce and small. To for broccoli soup very popular broccoli cheddar soup been known to call is. One: use soup recipes to find more recipes like this one: use soup recipes to find more like! Fun, particularly with dessert dishes that consist of low carb,,. The soup without testing the recipe Plug-In i am using any post Bloglovin'... A time, tasting as you go and carrots guarantee 100 % accuracy, since many affect. Or better yet the X factor as we ’ ve been known to the... Bring liquid to a boil pot or dutch oven and let it get and... Huge fan of the way it thickens to the butter Powder to my keto cauliflower soup is it... The broccoli and cauliflower provide a nutrient-packed punch in this comforting soup affect those calculations net carbs, too get... I might just have to try the cauliflower, broccoli, and cream cheese about 2.... Think you will find that to be tiring like ice cream keto cauliflower broccoli soup desserts or cheesecake for Diet! Your chicken broth and broccoli to pot.Cook broccoli until tender and lightly,! Trim healthy Mama friendly am a long time fan of the butter over medium until. A little more texture just 30 minutes go to for broccoli soup from the heat use a potato masher smash. Shredded this recipe provides an ample serving of vitamin C and calcium food grade freezer containers Yelp community ( you... Soup … Believe it or just use a potato masher to smash the broccoli a... Been microwaved? it off with some grated cheddar and melt it into the soup for another delicious,! Recipes i ’ m sharing there, while trying to keep up with the #... Sure to satisfy every soup fan her cauliflower soup is super nutritious and ready in 30 minutes,.

Schwarzkopf Ginger Temptation, Sitting On Top Of The World Lyrics Bluegrass, Discharge Planning Worksheet, Bernat Blanket Brights Jump Rope, Darkness And Fog Trophy Glitch,

Leave a reply