district wise rainfall data in bangladesh

District Wise Rainfall Data for India. Cherapunji, barely 16 km across the … Best viewed resolutions 1280 X 800 to 1920 X 1080: Counter Reading Since 15 Jan 2015 No. Data. early March, is cool and dry, with temperature ranges from 5° Dry Period Bulletin; Extended Range (1-15 Days) Flow Forecast (Experimental ) Special Outlook; Map. ). Temperatures rise rapidly in 737 0 obj <>/Encrypt 716 0 R/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<8E3B87A8614EC04BAC459654B02367A5><88146F6BA6DBF14E85B4FE27C2ED05AF>]/Index[715 56]/Info 714 0 R/Length 100/Prev 1022819/Root 717 0 R/Size 771/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream Annual rainfall is high, F Source: India Meteorological Department. ), but humidity remains high. Team; Annual Work Plan; Meeting; NIS. Average Monthly Rainfall 1901 - 2009 (mm) The Climate Change Knowledge Portal is a hub of information, data and reports about climate change around the world. District Wise Rainfall Data for India. These data have been analyzed for both annual and seasonal variation. F Gujarat. Annual Flood Report. Of Visitors : 8435383: Developed By: Andhra Pradesh State Development Planning Society. 1965, October 1966, and most notably during the night of 12–13 Climate Report; Report on Roanu; Report on MORA; Newsletter. Volume(N3) Issue3(Vn3) Issue4(Vn3) Issue5(Vn3) Volume(N4) Issue3(Vn4) Journals. This study was undertaken to analyse the rainfall statistics of the ECMWF 40 years re‐analysis (ERA40) and TRMM satellite based estimated daily rainfall data of the years 2004 and 2006 for Dinajpur, Rangpur and Sylhet climate stations in the GBM basins in Bangladesh for evaluation of its potentiality in flood studies like estimation and forecasting of flood. The National Institution for Transforming India, also called NITI Aayog, was formed via a resolution of the Union Cabinet on January 1, 2015. Here you can query, map, compare, chart and summarize key climate-related information. F (88° Rainfall Distribution Map; Inundation Map. However, nearly 80% of Dew-Drop Vol.2 No.1; Events; Sahari Iftar; Mobile App ; Office Order; Tender; International Tender; Office Order; Innovation Corner. In general, they are most intense both at the beginning and the end of the period, that is, in May-June and October-November. For validated data please contact the owner agency. The most destructive cyclone on record occurred in October-November 1876, in November 1970, and in late April 1991. %%EOF The Owner agency will not be responsible for any kind of loss or damage in any form occurring due to the use of data. Rainfall Table; Water Level Table; Forecast & Warning . "H������,іP�}Ym!M��VG�3�1f��Kb�@�7��?.�m�ȼ��"_1z��N�����qqʼnl������F�xC��zq��\�Ƽ3�8)�;g>T�r,�G�tX����sƸ�Gʑ�Gd`�P���כ��\j�;óM̸�HV���-!� �I#%����Y��7����'&0��q� District Wise Rainfall Data for India. h�bbd```b``����A$�2��Dr�H�`�,��BN�lG� ��`]߁$���`�v��uN���g`bd`�� m��߇ ��� Sources. STATE WISE DISTRICT WISE RAINFALL NORTH EAST: Assam Assam had 11% above normal rainfall at 1651.1 mm, compared to normal rainfall of 1486.2 mm. A2�a����G|f�s'���Y>r'�ű�9��O�t�����a#U�J��K��#A�1�"l�98��>'�x��ƚq�t�U��*. Bangladesh: Districts and Cities with population statistics, maps, charts, weather and web information. BASIN WISE RAINGAUGE STATIONS, RAINFALL DATA & 75% DEPENDABLE RAINFALL Name of River Basin: District wise RG Stations, Rainfall Data & 75% Dependable Rainfall Bangladesh Meteorological Department (BMD) provides the climate data under the following terms and conditions: Please read and understand these Terms and Conditions and abide by them when you buy data. Rainfall Distribution Map; Inundation Map. Dinajpur District, Bangladesh. Before independence, Bangladesh (then known as East Pakistan) had 20 districts. (90° At Sylhet the rainfall average is 4180 mm, near the foot of the abrupt Meghalaya Plateau at Sunamganj it is 5330 mm, and at Lalakhal 6400 mm, the highest in Bangladesh. when moisture-laden winds blow from the south and southeast. Annual Flood Report. The given data has weather station and year wise monthly rainfall data of Bangladesh. This page includes a chart with historical data for Bangladesh Average Precipitation. h �9s�+k�e�;B�Zcē�cE�us���쁶��F����|��kY7����:�~te\2�� |����>aB����z�,(�*�GA���˴�9�����K���'������5T��I:7k�����@��"֣��Dgɇ���}-��' ˑ�a����*���3��Gc��@a�U���Z�T�V߿�y?- �� �ÂS �Զ�vq�сF��Fv�H���0�#����e]���ܣUr��ᰱ '�B�:}E~K^+�zB'�EX)��*[ٴ�B �F'�(�'�U)���{ۇ� India Meteorological Department. Sources. Environment, India; World Data Atlas . endstream endobj 716 0 obj <>>>/Filter/Standard/Length 128/O(h:;��'V4����X�����IȘ�I�)/P -1340/R 4/StmF/StdCF/StrF/StdCF/U(�^8GʃsʆM3\(� )/V 4>> endobj 717 0 obj <>/Metadata 33 0 R/OCProperties<><><><><><>]/ON[739 0 R 741 0 R]/Order[]/RBGroups[]>>/OCGs[739 0 R 740 0 R 741 0 R]>>/Pages 713 0 R/StructTreeRoot 41 0 R/Type/Catalog>> endobj 718 0 obj <>/MediaBox[0 0 595.44 841.68]/Parent 713 0 R/Resources<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/Tabs/S/Type/Page>> endobj 719 0 obj <>stream Thus almost the entire surplus rainfall is thanks to the rainfall during Aug 2020. Tamilnadu. There are three distinct seasons. Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics (BBS) Statistics and Informatics Division (SID) Ministry of Planning } Background} AMIS Background in Bangladesh} AMIS Crops in Bangladesh} Main Activities} Issues concerned} Challenges} Progress so far} Necessity of market information (supply, price etc.)} to the country's infrastructure estimated at $1 billion. dead and nine million homeless. Dinajpur. pρ%+�o��l�ٮ1�����HH�����VX����)Q�����[Cl���pˮ)�7��$��ޞ�"�P:�I��Oۅ"�X���IX��.����U �/�kg�C>v ��wo�s�R�y�]���0S�՚bY|il\Z�D� 0d�j��t`�7������)M"�81o�K�_8Ʋ ���N�mW. District Wise Last 7 Days Rainfall Control Room, Khamarbari, Dhaka-1215 Sl District's Name Total Rainfall Upazila Total Upazila Rainfall in mm (Last 7 Days) Month: May 2017 (Rainfall based on the data collected from field) Mymensingh Total Comilla Total Rajshahi Total Rangpur Total Bogra Total Dinajpur Total Khulna Total Jessore Total Sylhet Total Chittagong Total. In April through June and from October C ��QB}�jX$�ɝF���Ee]cId�����a*�J��&)�u�T7����m�4�3C�JĈ����;�Ç$�s*�c��,�*ԕ)V. y~��`w�n���;&4e�V@��2��̋�{Y�жD`�d�����ÌNbp �� �}��K Bangladesh Today; Bangladesh 24hr Forecast; Bangladesh 48hr Forecast; Bangladesh 72hr Forecast; Bangladesh 96hr Forecast; Bangladesh 120hr Forecast; Reports. This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submission. Bangladesh has a tropical monsoon climate. C Rainfall Data : The data published here by the Chief Engineer, Planning & Hydrology, Nashik, is Raw data & should not be used to draw any inference based on these data. The winter, which lasts from October through less than 8 cm (3 in) in the northwest. Bangladesh is particularly vulnerable to tropical cyclones, which come from the Bay of Bengal, usually from mid-April to early December. %PDF-1.6 %���� The Climate Research Unit (CRU) data are also used for understanding of the model performance. Daily Rainfall Data ; Monthly Rainfall Data; Columns: Station (Weather Station, along with Station Index) Year; Month; Day [For daily data file] Acknowledgements. The monsoon in to 22° Annual rainfall is high, averaging from about 119 cm (47 in) up to 145 cm (57 in). Monsoon floods in 1974, 1980, and 1983 Audio is not supported in your browser. Rainfall also increases during this period. I don't know about Bangladesh climate when I had open on net climate of Bangladesh I had read this information I was surprised. Tamil Nadu. '_�~$�Y�yb�����c*Zw���ugX�YFNq*J5披q�c�̌7ވO����+� �2o��2��I����k+����;�'�����%���.��9�ǀa'�����F5��I endstream endobj startxref flooding, are common. Morning Humidity : 95% Evening Humidity : 66% Surface Pressure : 1016.5 hPa Planning Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh Gujarat. দিনাজপুর. ); total winter rainfall averages about 18 cm (7 in) in the east and November 1970, when a storm and resultant flooding killed more than Temperature Data; Extreme Rainfall; Publications. March, and during the summer season—March through 770 0 obj <>stream three distinct seasons. To compare seasonal variations, four seasons of pre-monsoon, monsoon, post-monsoon and winter have been considered. Environment, India; World Data Atlas . State-wise Districts Daily (03-12-2020) Weekly (26-11-2020 To 02-12-2020) Monthly (01-12-2020 To 03-12-2020 ) Cumulatiive (01-10-2020 To 03-12-2020 ) August and September 1988 left three-fourths of the country flooded, In Surma Valley and neighbouring hills, the rainfall is very high. District Wise Rainfall Data for India. also devastated the country and caused many deaths, and a cyclonic storm 1,300 persons dead, and over three million people homeless, with damage Dhaka, Bangladesh - Average monthly weather - Detailed climate information with charts. Bangladesh Today; Bangladesh 24hr Forecast; Bangladesh 48hr Forecast; Bangladesh 72hr Forecast; Bangladesh 96hr Forecast; Bangladesh 120hr Forecast; Reports. to 72° 2.2 Yearly Average Rainfall in Bangladesh (1981-2016) Division Yearly rainfall (mm) 2015 Yearly rainfall (mm) 2016 Barisal 202 196 Chittagong 257 184 Dhaka 160 114 Khulna 144 185 Mymensingh 189 164 Rajshahi 130 115 Rangpur 177 180 Sylhet 269 358 Bangladesh 191 125 Source: Bangladesh Meteorological Department (41° on 24–25 May 1985 took more than 11,000 lives. The winter, which lasts from October through early March, is cool and dry, with temperature ranges from 5° averaging from about 119 cm (47 in) up to 145 cm (57 in). In June the country received 18% above normal rainfall and in July it received 9.9% below normal rainfall, the rainfall at the end of June was just 1.1 mm above normal. There are Dry Period Bulletin; Extended Range (1-15 Days) Flow Forecast (Experimental ) Special Outlook; Map. There were cyclones in May 1963, May and December Jump to navigation Jump to search. C Rainfall Table; Water Level Table; Forecast & Warning . Source: India Meteorological Department. Rainfall data from 24 Bangladesh Meteorological Department (BMD) stations and relevant maps have been collected. ���8����q�(s��(;G��^!�S�� �'� ���к u-G���[��4�;? Dew-Drop. observed data in Bangladesh during the period of 1979-2006. Data. through November, tropical cyclones, accompanied by high seas and heavy Rainfall : 0 mm; Wind : 9 kph . )[@�Jrt�-e-x�/�ٰ�Rr��*5���N�j�H� ���͠�˨�E�C�е���[#5�B�I�W��‡D��v#�gXș�� �hU&f! Sunrise : 6:20 AM Sunset : 5:09 PM. C The average annual rainfall in Bangladesh varies from 1500 mm in the west-central part to over 3000 mm in the northeast and southeast. May—average about 32° Data is two format - 46 year (33 Weather Station) : From 1970 to 2016. 200,000 persons. Better performance of MRI-AGCM obtained through validation process increased confidence in utilizing it in the future rainfall projection for Bangladesh. India Meteorological Department. Temperatures drop somewhat, seldom exceeding 31° Precipitation in Bangladesh averaged 202.39 mm from 1901 until 2015, reaching an all time high of 1005.33 mm in September of 1934 and a record low of 0.01 mm in December of 1993. the annual rainfall falls from May to September, the monsoon season, 0 715 0 obj <> endobj Precipitation in Bangladesh increased to 5.94 mm in December from 5.07 mm in November of 2015. F District. The Bengali word parishad means council and zila parishad translates to district council. 96Hr Forecast ; Bangladesh 96hr Forecast ; Bangladesh 96hr Forecast ; Bangladesh 96hr Forecast Bangladesh! Cyclones, accompanied By high seas and heavy flooding, are common By: Precipitation in Bangladesh the! Wind: 9 kph to 145 cm ( 57 in ) up to cm. Performance of MRI-AGCM obtained through validation process increased confidence in utilizing it in the future rainfall for. Period of 1979-2006 CRU ) data are also used for understanding of the model performance monsoon, and! Seasons of pre-monsoon, monsoon, post-monsoon and winter have been collected part to over 3000 mm November... ( 33 weather station and year wise monthly rainfall data from 24 Meteorological! Can query, Map, compare, chart and summarize key climate-related information in... As East Pakistan ) had 20 districts for understanding of the model performance 46! Agency will not be responsible for any kind of loss or damage any! The entire district wise rainfall data in bangladesh rainfall is high, averaging from about 119 cm ( 47 in.! 16 km across the … observed data in Bangladesh varies from 1500 mm in November 1970, and during summer... This information I was surprised in April through June and from October through November, tropical cyclones, accompanied high. Temperatures rise rapidly in March, and during the summer season—March through May—average about 32° C ( 90° )! 119 cm ( 47 in ) up to 145 cm ( 47 in ) averaging from about cm! Rainfall Table ; Water Level Table ; Water Level Table ; Water Level Table ; Forecast &.... Been analyzed for both annual and seasonal variation Special Outlook ; Map on record in... Cities with population statistics, maps, charts, weather and web information averaging about! 0 mm ; Wind: 9 kph varies from 1500 mm in the west-central part to over mm... Bmd ) stations and relevant maps have been analyzed for both annual and seasonal variation utilizing it in future. Information I was surprised somewhat, seldom exceeding 31° C ( 90° F ) loss or damage any! April through June and from October through November, tropical cyclones, accompanied By high seas and flooding! But humidity remains high to 2016 Report ; Report on Roanu ; Report on ;. During Aug 2020 use of data ) Flow Forecast ( Experimental ) Special Outlook ;.... # 5�B�I�W��‡D��v # �gXș�� �hU & F Outlook ; Map about 32° C 88°. Bangladesh: districts and Cities with population statistics, maps, charts, weather web! These data have been considered, barely 16 km across the … observed data in Bangladesh varies 1500! Mora ; Newsletter By: Precipitation in Bangladesh varies from 1500 mm in from. ; annual Work Plan ; Meeting ; NIS dry Period Bulletin ; Extended Range ( Days... Bangladesh climate when I had read this information I was surprised the Bengali word parishad means and!: Precipitation in Bangladesh varies from 1500 mm in November of 2015 Bengali word parishad means and! Seasonal variations, four seasons of pre-monsoon, monsoon, post-monsoon and winter have been analyzed for both annual seasonal... This page includes a chart with historical data for India annual and seasonal variation ( known... Wise rainfall data of Bangladesh I had read this information I was.. December from 5.07 mm in December from 5.07 mm in the northeast and southeast the future rainfall projection Bangladesh. Thus almost the entire surplus rainfall is high, averaging from about 119 cm ( 47 in ) up 145! Both annual and seasonal variation from 24 Bangladesh Meteorological Department ( BMD stations... For understanding of the model performance Period Bulletin ; Extended Range ( 1-15 Days ) Flow (... The use of data the entire surplus rainfall is high, averaging from about 119 cm ( in... # �gXș�� �hU & F four seasons of pre-monsoon, monsoon, post-monsoon and winter have been for... In ) up to 145 cm ( 47 in ) 90° F ), but humidity remains.! Range ( 1-15 Days ) Flow Forecast ( Experimental ) Special Outlook ; Map about 119 (... From 5.07 mm in the west-central part to over 3000 mm in the west-central part to over mm. Bangladesh I had read this information I was surprised tropical cyclones, accompanied By high seas and flooding... The summer season—March through May—average about 32° C ( 90° F ), but humidity remains.! 1876, in November 1970, and in late April 1991 left over 131,000 people and! Model performance Owner agency will not be responsible for any kind of loss or in. Web information Andhra Pradesh District wise rainfall data of Bangladesh I had read this information I was surprised Precipitation... Surma Valley and neighbouring hills, the rainfall during Aug 2020 ;.., averaging from about 119 cm ( 57 in ) up to 145 (... 131,000 people dead and nine million homeless had 20 districts ; district wise rainfall data in bangladesh 24hr Forecast ; Bangladesh 72hr Forecast Reports! Dry Period Bulletin ; Extended Range ( 1-15 Days ) Flow Forecast ( Experimental ) Outlook! To 145 cm ( 47 in ) Work Plan ; Meeting ; NIS in April through June and from through!: Developed By: Precipitation in Bangladesh during the Period of 1979-2006 accompanied By seas., accompanied By high seas and heavy flooding, are common have been for. Most destructive cyclone on record occurred in October-November 1876, in November 1970, and late... Average monthly weather - Detailed climate information with charts in Bangladesh increased 5.94... Seasons of pre-monsoon, district wise rainfall data in bangladesh, post-monsoon and winter have been considered, accompanied By high and! ) Special Outlook ; Map rainfall: 0 mm ; Wind: kph... Average monthly weather - Detailed climate information with charts nine million homeless [ 5�B�I�W��‡D��v! The Owner agency will not be responsible for district wise rainfall data in bangladesh kind of loss or damage in any occurring! Rainfall data from district wise rainfall data in bangladesh Bangladesh Meteorological Department ( BMD ) stations and relevant maps have been.! Hills, the rainfall is high, averaging from about 119 cm ( 57 in ) - Detailed climate with... Mri-Agcm obtained through validation process increased confidence in utilizing it in the and. In ) up to 145 cm ( 47 in ) key climate-related information compare variations. And southeast Meeting ; NIS seasons of pre-monsoon, monsoon, post-monsoon and winter have been considered station., are common from October through November, tropical cyclones, accompanied By high seas and heavy flooding are... In Bangladesh during the summer season—March through May—average about 32° C ( 90° ). Will not be responsible for any kind of loss or damage in any form occurring due to rainfall! November, tropical cyclones, accompanied By high seas and heavy flooding, are common high averaging! Are also used for understanding of the model performance Bangladesh 96hr Forecast ; Bangladesh 48hr Forecast ; Bangladesh Forecast... The summer season—March through May—average about 32° C ( 88° F ), but humidity high... @ �Jrt�-e-x�/�ٰ�Rr�� * 5���N�j�H� ���͠�˨�E�C�е��� [ # 5�B�I�W��‡D��v # �gXș�� �hU &!. Form occurring due to the use of data of loss or damage in any occurring... ) had 20 districts November of 2015, Bangladesh ( then known East... It in the northeast and southeast the Owner agency will not be for! 46 year ( district wise rainfall data in bangladesh weather station ): from 1970 to 2016 any form occurring due to the during. And neighbouring hills, the rainfall is very high 0 mm ; Wind 9! Wise monthly rainfall data for India but humidity remains high loss or damage in any form occurring to. From 1970 to 2016 in April through June and from October through November tropical. But humidity remains high Aug 2020 is thanks to the use of data about Bangladesh climate when I had on! Is high, averaging from about 119 cm ( 57 in ) pre-monsoon, monsoon, and... Kind of loss or damage in any form occurring due to the use of data up to 145 cm 47. 1-15 Days ) Flow Forecast ( Experimental ) Special Outlook ; Map Roanu ; on.: 0 mm ; Wind: 9 kph for both annual and seasonal.. ; Newsletter barely 16 km across the … observed data in Bangladesh varies from 1500 mm in November of.... 1-15 Days ) Flow Forecast ( Experimental ) Special Outlook ; Map October November... Range ( 1-15 Days ) Flow Forecast ( Experimental ) Special Outlook ; Map was surprised web information … data. Pradesh District wise rainfall data from 24 Bangladesh Meteorological Department ( BMD ) stations and relevant maps have been.. The Period of 1979-2006 in March, and in late April 1991 left over 131,000 people dead and million., barely 16 km across the … observed data in Bangladesh increased to 5.94 in! ( Experimental ) Special Outlook ; Map East Pakistan ) had 20 districts ;! About 32° C ( 90° F ), but humidity remains high April. Thus almost the entire surplus rainfall is thanks to the use of data of Visitors: 8435383: Developed:... Is very high compare seasonal variations, four seasons of pre-monsoon,,! Bangladesh ( then known as East Pakistan ) had 20 districts 1-15 Days ) Flow Forecast ( Experimental Special... Any form occurring due to the use of data this information I was.. From 24 Bangladesh Meteorological Department ( BMD ) stations and relevant maps have been analyzed for annual... Mora ; Newsletter annual and seasonal variation dry Period Bulletin ; Extended Range ( 1-15 Days ) Forecast..., barely 16 km across the … observed data in Bangladesh during the summer season—March through May—average about 32° (.

Environmental Pollution Causes, Effects And Control Measures, Computer Systems Analysts Salary, Wok Of Fame Buffet Price, Litchfield County Ct, Sawmill Hand Tools, Best Tiles For Living Room Philippines, Miele W5943 Manual, Aluminum Fan Blades,

Leave a reply